Christmas

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Slacker

Hi all

I've really been slacking with this blog...sorry!  We've been so busy and I just haven't taken any pictures.  Good news is that we're going to the beach next weekend so I'll take my camera (of course) and I'll update while I'm there.  We're really excited about going.  We're going with Mike's mom and dad and the kids can't wait.  Alexis has 4 days of school left and then she's off to kindergarten in the fall!  We've already been camping twice, driving to Hershey on Monday to tour chocolate world while we're down there for a dr appt and then it's off to the beach.  I have one new picture to show.  It's of my new car!  I've been eyeing these cars up for a very long time and while there was no REAL reason I needed a new car, at 117,000 miles and 6 years of ownership I was starting to get the itch.  It was one of those moments that when I pulled out of the lot in my new car I asked myself why I just did that:)  Anyway, we all love it and it'll be around a long time!  


Hopefully this finds you all well.  I'll post more in the coming weeks, I promise :)

Megan

No comments: