Christmas

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

End of Summer



Hi all
Another busy month has passed us by and I'm starting to dread the upcoming weeks.  I am having real difficulty with Alexis starting kindergarten!!  I know she'll be fine and by the end of September be well on her way but YIKES!!!   

Anyway, we're off to Grange Fair this week so I'll have lots of pics to post-I hope-from us camping and having fun over there.  Matthew will be turning 4 on Sunday so we'll be celebrating that and then he's off to preschool.  I start my Chemistry class tomorrow so in a few weeks all but Mike will be back in the classroom!  

I just got back from a girls trip to Washington DC.  We packed in as many museums as we could in 3 days and I think we still could've used 3 more.  We had a great time!

Happy last week of summer!! 


No comments: