Christmas

Thursday, February 17, 2011

This and that...

Here I sit looking out my front door at the beautiful 60 degree day God has given to us and realizing how much I am over winter already! I didn't fully understand how much I rely on nice days, either temperature or sun wise, but let me tell you...I am ready for spring.

Not much has been happening on our home front. I got my staples out this past Saturday (didn't hurt a bit) so I guess I'm all done with my head injury and thank goodness it healed quickly and without any complications. I have joined a Bible Study on Thursday mornings and am really enjoying that. I've met some great women and am learning a lot! Tomorrow I get to be a substitute teacher in Matt's preschool class and I'm looking forward to that. Should be interesting...On Saturday after Alexis' soccer game us and two other couples are heading up to our friends cabin for an overnight stay and to do some sledding. We've been doing this the past couple of years just to break up the winter and it's always a good time, complete with lots of laughs and gaining a few pounds from all the food we take along! We'll see if there is much snow left after our past several warm days but if not, we'll just hole up in the cabin and do nothing!

I'm hoping the next post will have some pictures to go with it as I seem to be lacking in the photography department lately.

xoxo

No comments: