Christmas

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fresh and New

Well here I am again. I'm sure if I went back a few posts I would see that I said I would blog more...and I didn't! I'm turning over a new leaf and what better time than now to start! I've been inspired by a few friends whose blogs I love to read and I know how anxious I get for their new posts so I'm back...

I am not even going to try to catch up from last Christmas but I'll just say it's been BUSY. Alexis started 1st grade in September and Matthew is in his last year of preschool. I remember thinking how long it would be until both my babies were in school all day-seemed like it was forever away-and now we are down to months.

They are both getting excited for the upcoming holidays. The toy magazines are coming in the mail and just as I did as a kid, the highlighting and circling of all the toys that are being wished for is happening! I am as excited for the holidays as the kids. I was just telling Mike tonight that I am practicing such restraint by making myself wait until after Halloween to do my Christmas cards-crazy, I know!

I will try to post some pictures soon. It doesn't seem to want to let me do it right now, hmmm...maybe I've been away a tad to long!?

Much love
Megan

1 comment:

Amy said...

YEA!!! I will now be anxiously anticipating your posts, too!