Christmas

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Warrior Dash

This weekend found Mike and I in Lancaster. John and Betsy flew into Baltimore and joined us for a fun filled few days. I served as photographer, cheerleader, etc as the 3 of them ran the Warrior Dash race! (If you've not heard of it you should look it up, it's pretty cool) It is a 3.15 mile run with 12 (or 13?) obstacles in it. Let me just say I WILL be doing this next year with them. It was so much fun! They all had great times with Mike at 20:35 min, John at 27+/- min and Betsy at 31 +/- min. We are still waiting on the official times from the website but those are our estimates. (Mike had a watch on so he thinks his is pretty close) This race ends with you crawling under barbed wire in the mud and then jumping over 2 rows of fire. After the race it's one big party. They had food, beer, bands and tons of people. So much fun from the normal day to day events! Other than the actual race it was so nice to visit with John and Betsy for a few days! I'm hoping to get some pictures posted as soon as I can figure out what's causing the technical difficulties. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wonder how many of your friends will be joining you as well? You certainly intrigued me....I'm gonna check out the website for sure!