Christmas

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

So sorry for the delay in posting. We have been soooooo busy with Christmas, Alexis' birthday and Mike's sister is in town for the holidays from Arizona so we've been visiting with her. We've had a great week. We are all very tired now but have had a great time. The kids of course loved all the presents and new toys to play with. Here are a few to share. There were too many to bore you with so I picked the best ones I had.



Daddy got a new toy for Christmas also, He got Rock Band for our video game. I tell ya, I didn't know he was so musical. The last picture is of his new "Rock Band" hairdo. I'm going to use it to promote his new album ;) We've had fun with it. Everyone from Granddad Weyandt to Pop Garner to Aunt Em, Uncle Freddy and myself have had some fun with it. Uncle Freddy is taking some time off though to heal his wrist. He has developed a case of "Wii-itis" from strumming the guitar so well :)

2 comments:

jean said...

Most excellent hairdo, dude!!! I love that game (my sister got it for her kids). Just so you know, I have a 100% on expert level for lead vocals. Do I see a jam session in our future????? ;-)

VB Addict said...

Looks like someone's channeling a little Billy Idol! Things are going to be getting wild in Julian this year.