Christmas

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas tree and party



This was our trip to get our tree. I must point out before you get into a laughing fit at our attire that it was about 28 degrees with 12-15 mph winds. The perfect day to trek through the tree farm with our good friends, Joe, Stephanie, Jessica and Jacqui!! (Oh yea, Cooper and Carter too!)

This was the party at my dad's work. They have a Christmas party every year for the children/grandchildren of the employees. It is a very nice party and the kids look forward to it every year. Matt came home with a truck and Alexis a baby doll for the 3rd year running!! Then we were off to my cousin's for her annual tree lighting ceremony. I don't have any pictures of that...just vision lots of my family sitting around playing Wii, watching the Steelers pull out a GREAT win and lots and lots of eating! Oh how I love the holidays. Yesterday I spent the day in Lancaster at the outlets with two friends. We had a great time and we've decided we need more evidence of the "recession" because that place was booming!!

No comments: