Christmas

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Waiting...

Hi all

Not too much new here.  We've just been muddling through these last few weeks of cold weather.  We just had my sister's baby shower so now we're just waiting on the arrival of baby Connor.  He's due to arrive the end of March(hopefully March 31st)

Mike got me a fantastic 30th birthday gift-a day at the spa and an overnight stay at a bed/breakfast type place.  I'm going with 3 of my girlfriends and can't wait.

Next weekend all of Mike's sister's and brother's and families will be in town to celebrate his parent's 50th wedding anniversary.  They're having a dinner for everyone so we're really looking forward to visiting and celebrating with them.  

Again, sorry I don't have much to report or too many pictures.  We're just hoping the end is in sight for winter and spring will be right around the corner.


This is from Kate and Fred's shower.  Alexis gave them a gift, which Kate picked out and paid for!  She was thrilled to give it to them and she even wrapped it herself!

1 comment:

Susie PSU said...

I need some spring. Need.