Christmas

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Start

6 days in and 2011 is going well. We've been trying to settle back into our routine this week but I must admit, it's been rough! I, as well as the kids, have had the worst time getting up in the mornings. This is my first week back at the gym after an almost 4 week hiatus while recovering from pneumonia. (Doesn't seem that long but it is to your body) I have been so exhausted in the evenings from it and I'm not even close to the activity level I was when I got sick. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race or so they say! The kids seem to be doing just otherwise. Alexis had a bit of a breakdown after school today but 'nothing' seems to be reason. That tells me she's either exhausted or getting sick. I'm hopeful she's just tired, stay tuned. I got to go out to lunch today with a friend, just the two of us. It was very nice to sit and converse uninterrupted. Then we hit Starbucks and that hit the spot on this freezing cold day. We're supposed to be getting 2-4 inches of snow tonight so the kids are anxious that they can go sledding. We've had no snow yet this winter so we're hopeful it's coming our way.

Until next time...

No comments: