Christmas

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Whole Lotta Nothin'

January has been relaxing for us. The hustle and bustle of the holiday season has settled down and we're able to slow down and enjoy. Alexis has started indoor soccer and really seems to be having a great time. Her skills seem to be improving also so that's a plus. Matt is having a great time in school. We're working on sitting still in circle time, that seems to be our biggest challenge as of late! Mike was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Steelers/Ravens game this past Saturday and had a great time. Lucky duck! As for me, I've just been plugging along and enjoying being back in my routine. I'm hopeful that we'll be getting a big snowstorm to keep us all stuck at home for a few days. Hope you all are enjoying your January. I'll try to get a few pictures of the kids to post soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay - I've been waiting for an update! Still holding out hope for that Steelers/Bears Superbowl!