Christmas

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anxious

Here we are, 4 days until Christmas and I can hardly stand it. Something very funny happened when I became a mother. My Christmas excitement has taken to a whole new level. I think I may be just as excited for Christmas morning as they are. I love the joy and excitement in their faces and the complete innocence that they have as they feel the magic of Santa. I remember it as a child and I love seeing it through my children. I'm so glad that with being sick this year, I was able to still be in the spirit, something I was worried about as I laid in bed for 5 days! All the cookies are baked (I made more this year than any other year) and we are ready for the big guy to come sliding down the chimney! I'll post some Christmas morning pictures to share with you all. Until then...

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It IS the best feeling, isn't it?