Christmas

Friday, December 17, 2010

Feeling Better

Wow, what a difference a week will make. I'm feeling much better thanks to some antibiotics and am looking forward to the weekend. Today after school will start the cookie baking marathon of the weekend. I've got a pile of recipes I'd like to make so we'll see how far I get. The kids have their church Christmas program on Sunday so they have a little practice for it tomorrow. Then on Sunday they're going on a train ride in Bellefonte with my parents and sisters. Should be a fun weekend overall. It blows my mind to think at this time next week it will be Christmas Eve! Where does the time go?? Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to know all the kinds of cookies you're making...always looking for new ideas. I made a batch of peanut butter blossoms tonight!