Christmas

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sick

Here I sit in the same spot as the last 3 days, my bed, and wonder what has attacked my body?! I haven't been this sick in any time frame that I can remember. Today I feel like I may be starting to turn a corner and I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call from my doctor's office saying that they'll phone me in a prescription. (I think I have a sinus infection now) I missed Matthew's school Christmas program which just broke my heart, especially since he was Wise Man #1 with a little speaking part! Mike taped it for me so I'm hoping to watch it later on today. Mike has been Mr Mom and my nurse these last 3 days...I'm so lucky! He's been great. He even had to take over a play date for me as the little boys father was having surgery-in case your asking yourself why we just didn't cancel=) He took the boys to McDonald's so they were pretty happy, much happier than they would've been with the mac and cheese I had planned to make them!

On a good note, Jane was released from 18 long days in the hospital. We're praying she continues to recover well and takes it slow. Glad you're home Grandma!!

That's about it on our front. Hopefully this is the last day I have to sit in this bed but then it's on to disinfecting everything so nobody else gets this nasty bug!

Hopefully you all are healthy and enjoying this most wonderful season!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Amy said...

So glad to hear that Jane is home and that you're feeling better!