Christmas

Monday, October 6, 2008

Best quarter ever spent!

Ok, so you're 3 years old and love, ok, are obsessed with, the Wiggles! This is like an adult hitting the powerball lottery...




He received the top blanket from friends of ours for his birthday. We'll that about sent him over the top. Yesterday he went down to his Aunt Katie and Uncle Freddy's house and they had found the sheets at a yard sale for a quarter! I wasn't there but I can tell by the phone call I got and the excitement when he got home that he was in heaven! Uncle Freddy had to wash them for him so we could put them on his bed when he got home. This goes along with the Wiggles underwear, toys, dress up items, etc. that we have acquired. Not to mention the countdown we have going until they are at the Bryce Jordan Center in November. I am actually concerned the kid may have a stroke when he sees them. I don't get it, but then again I am not a 3 year old little boy;)

No comments: