Christmas

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh those kids...

Thought you'd all like this one...

I've been lucky so far as that neither one of my children have ever really said anything to embarrass me. Well today was the day.

It all started when I thought I'd take them into Target with me to look for a few bra's. Ha! While in the dressing room, which had other patrons in it mind you, both of my kids were full of questions about "booby bra's" and "will I have to wear those when I get big" or "why do you wear those, Mommy, can't you just leave it off?" I'm guessing I was very red in the face when I walked out of there with my head down!

Next was at Daddy's last soccer game of the season (he is an assistant coach) and I was sitting on my blanket at the top of the hill. Matthew had run down the hill as he always does. But when he's halfway up he stops and yells "Hey, Mommy, I said excuse me because I tooted!" All the fans around me thought it was just hilarious, I was ready to crawl under my blanket. I guess I should be thankful he used his manners that I'm always harping on him about!!

Enjoy, hope you all are having a great evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mommy the things I could tell that you said that had me wanting to crawl away!!!!! But I have loved every minute of being your mom and their Nana....and I don't care what's said, as long we we're together and talking!!! You are a wonderful daughter and mother. (Daddy you're pretty great too)
We love you all. Mom G