Christmas

Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy Week


This was at Harner Farm for their corn maze. The kids love going there so my sister(Aunt Em) and I took them again this year. They really enjoy it.




This was from PSU Homecoming festivities. I thought I got more good ones but my camera batteries were dying in the midst of all of this. Anyway, the PSU alumni center has an ice cream social every year at homecoming. So after school we picked up Alexis and her, Matthew, myself and a friend of mine all went up for some ice cream. Then we walked around awhile and then went downtown for the big homecoming parade. The kids loved it. The bands, the floats, the candy...you name it. They were worn out by the end of the night.

1 comment:

jean said...

Great pics! I think its funny that you and I and Terra all have the same picture from Harner Farm posted on our blogs. Small town, huh? :-)