Christmas

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jack-O-Lantern's


Alexis is all into it. She loved the whole idea around drawing the face, helping Daddy carve it, scooping the 'guts' out, etc. She was in heaven. Matthew on the other hand...


First he surprises us when it was his turn and goes in the playroom and gets his oven mit from his kitchen set. Then he comes out armed and ready. (Don't you love the "Do I really want to do this," scratch the chin, thought process??)


Then came his time to carve. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Look at the faces, I mean, it's only pumpkin guts. You'd have thought we were making him stick his hands in who know's what! Priceless I tell you. (You can click on the pictures to make them bigger, it may be worth it for your viewing pleasure)


The end result, 2 happy kids, 2 happy jack-o-lantern's.
Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Susie PSU said...

Holy Big Pumpkins, Batman!!