Christmas

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Excitement

Hi all

Just a quick post with my latest excitement. First was tonight- 3 friends and I went to see Sarah Palin speak at Rec hall. Hank Williams, Jr opened for her so that was pretty cool (even if the college student next to me leans over and so innocently says "Who is this guy singing?") We waited a little over an hour in the wind and 40 degree temps to see her but we had awesome seats and it was pretty cool.

But, even better is when I got home. My sister calls me the other week and tells me the local radio station is having a contest for the Wiggles. You had to write in and tell them a story of when your child tried to "wiggle" out of getting in trouble. Well I couldn't think of a thing so I just wrote to them anyhow about how obsessed Matthew is and blah, blah, blah. I even attached a picture of his feathersword birthday cake that I made. Crazy aren't I?? SO last night when I get home I checked my email...would you believe that I had an email saying that I'd won the two tickets(which I don't need) and BACKSTAGE PASSES to meet the Wiggles!!! As they say in blog/web/text world OMG!!! Matthew is going to freak out. I'll keep you posted. We only have 9 more days until the show. Our countdown started at 47 days!! I can't wait to get pictures and to see the look on his face!

So, that's my news...that's the excitement in my life, isn't it great!!

3 comments:

jean said...

AWESOME!! Maybe you can scalp the extra tickets and make some money to boot! ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your excitement! The pictures you have posted are adorable and the kids are getting so big. I can not wait to see you all in December!

Susie PSU said...

Wow, that is so cool! I never win anything, it seems. One day I'll win big. I hope.

:-)